Pages

Friday, February 28, 2020

What is Maths Whizz

On the 25th of February at Paihia School in Te Ngahere we went on a website called Maths Whizz. Math Whizz is a tool for helping your maths education. It's good for both helping you overcome your  weaker topics while also building on your strengths. When we got on we were handed a piece of paper with our username and password. When we got on the website we had to type in our username and password to login then we had to answer math questions and after we answered all the questions we got to make an avatar then we had to do panui. What I thought was hard were the measurement questions because I don’t understand how much is a centimeter or millimeter. What I thought was easy was the questions 1253 x 10 because I just had to times the number by tens which was easy. What I think I could do better next time is maybe get better at maths so I can get more points.

No comments:

Post a Comment