Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

How To Attribute Images

 In Te Ngahere we have been learning to attribute images. I learnt how to attribute images and credit peoples work. I will use it in the future to credit people’s work so I don’t get copyrighted or accused of plagiarism. What I thought was hard was when I had to do an image from my friends blog because I didn’t really know how to attribute an image from a friends blog. What I found easy was probably trying to attribute an image from Google and explore tool because I just had to find the license, title and author. Do you know how to attribute an image?     

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zane it's me Hudson Im a year seven in your class. I like your blog because you had explained what you had to do and what you had learned. Also I like how you included what was hard and easy in you blog post. Your blog post reminds me of when my uncle had been breaking copyright because he wasn't aloud to use sound recordings and got in trouble for it.
    How long did it take to attribute on image?

    ReplyDelete