Pages

Friday, September 4, 2020

The Importance Of Kawa Of Care



 For a few weeks at Paihia School in Te Ngahere we have been learning about the rules of Kawa of Care. The Kawa of Care is some rules that you have to follow to ensure the care and responsibility of Chromebooks. The rules are to not have food or drinks around your chromebook because it could cause some damage to it and a couple of more rules. We also had to create something like a poster or animation to show the importance of Kawa of Care. What I thought was hard was probably when I had to create something because I didn’t really know what to do for a poster but eventually I found out a way. What I thought was easy was maybe when I decided to make an animation instead because an animation is more easy but it would of took long to finish it which is why I decided to do a poster. Would you do a poster or animation if you did this?



No comments:

Post a Comment