Pages

Friday, June 4, 2021

Extraordinary Technology

In Te Ngahere the year 7 and 8s goes to Moerewa school for technology every two weeks. This week for technology us year 8s were doing woodcrafting. We are making a waka. This week I was up to cutting off the front and back of my waka but before that we took a test about types of woods and trees then we did some crafting. I had to cut off the front and the back of the waka with a tool called plane which took me a while then I had to trim off some more with a spinny sandpaper tool to make the waka more smoother. That was all i got up to this week. What I thought was hard was when I had to cut off the front and back because for me the plane tool was kind of hard for me because I didn’t know how to use it properly. What I think I could do better next time is maybe pay more attention and ask for help because I was stuck on what to do for a while. Have you done woodcrafting before?

No comments:

Post a Comment