Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2019

STEAM Challenge

In Te Ngahere, in the afternoon for our first day of school we did a STEAM challenge. Steam stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics. Our STEAM challenge was to build the tallest freestanding tower out of two pieces of newspaper and a 30cm tape in 20 minutes and when the timer was up we would see which tower was the tallest. What I thought was frustrating  was building our tower because we weren't helping each other that much. What I thought was very easy and worked well was our communication because we were coming up with new ideas as we were making our tower. What I think my group could do better is helping each other because our group was just talking. What I learnt was to never give up and always help each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment