Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

My brothers graduation

On September the 24th of 2019 my brother graduated from the University of Auckland. In university my brother studied a Bachelor of Music majoring in Composition. When we got in Auckland it took about an a hour to find a parking space because  the city was busy and there was a lot of traffic. When we finally found a park we went down some stairs because the elevator was taking a long time to open the door and it took about 20 minutes to walk from the parking area to the Aotea centre in the city. When we got to the Aotea center there was so many people that we were getting bumped into all the time but then we realised that my brother wasn’t there yet. So we went outside to wait and when they got there my sister and I went on a lime scooter which is a scooter but you hold a button down to go forward and it was fun. When we were finished with the scooter we went to my nan, nana, grandpa who had tickets to go inside and me, my sister, my mum and my brothers girlfriend went upstairs to watch the other ceremonies on the tvs.  When it was time for my brothers ceremony we got seats that were like beds and made a family bed and watched it until my brother got his degree. When he got his degree we went downstairs to see his degree and him and then we took some photos. Here are two photos

No comments:

Post a Comment