Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

How To Search The Web Properly By Using Keywords

 In Te Ngahere we have been learning about how to search the internet properly so that we will be able to find more accurate results. To search the internet properly, instead of asking questions we have to type the keywords for example, instead of typing “where do spiders live” type “spiders habitat” because It will help you get more accurate results about where they live. We made a copy of a slide, where we had to highlight the keywords that are in questions, etc. What I found easy was when I had to highlight the keywords because the teacher already showed us what to highlight. What I think I could do better next time is use keywords when I search up a question so that I get more accurate result. Do you know how to search the web properly?

No comments:

Post a Comment