Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2020

When I Did A Narrative Writing

On Thursday last week at Paihia School  Te Ngahere did some narrative writing. Our writing topic was a flu pandemic(covid-19). In my story a new virus is born and kills people. The people didn’t know why people were dying until four guys named Donald,
Steve, Zack, Lee figured out why and they went back in time to stop the virus. My focus was to make sure I have several Ideas with some extra information and also choose words that want to make people read my story .What I thought was hard was probably the second paragraph because I didn’t really know what to write for it. What I thought was easy was the last paragraph because I actually knew what to write. What I think I could do better next time is probably add more detail and descriptive words so that the readers are interested.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, my name is Rakai. I Like how you wrote about something you did at school. I would like to read your story. Rakai, Ohaeawai School

    ReplyDelete