Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

The Interesting Life Cycle Of Animals That Live In The Ngahere

 In Te Ngahere we have been creating a Ngahere presentation about an animal that lives in the Ngahere. Before we made the presentation we had to make a doc that had information about the animal that you choose to do. You had to show and talk about where the animal lives, what does it eat, what does it do in Te Ngahere, etc. The animal that my group chose was called the Gray’s Tree Gecko. We added some animations to the animals so that it matches with what we are talking about. What I thought was hard was when I had to animate because the animations were confusing to use and control. Also I didn’t really participated in that much so what I think I could do better next time is maybe work more with the group so that I could have at least participated in some more stuff.The Interesting Life Cycle Of Animals That Live In The Ngahere

No comments:

Post a Comment