Pages

Monday, March 15, 2021

Important Facts About Ecosystems That You Never Knew About

 In Te Ngahere we have been learning about ecosystems. We had to first make a copy of a doc and write what we already knew about ecosystems. Then we had to read the articles about ecosystems. After that we had to write down what we discovered and write what we now understand. Ecosystems are living things with non living things that are interacting with the systems. What I thought was hard was when I had to write what I know about ecosystems because I couldn’t remember anything about ecosystems so I just wrote “I can’t remember anything”. What I thought was easy was when I had to write what I discovered because I just needed to write facts about ecosystems that I had discovered. Have you heard about ecosystems before?

Sources:
Link

No comments:

Post a Comment