Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2020

The New Type Of Art We Did (Mosaic)

On Friday at Paihia School in Te Ngahere we did a new type of art. We did some Mosaic art. A mosaic is a picture/pattern produced by arranging together small pieces of stone, tiles & more. We could choose to make an animal or a person. I picked to make a person and decided to make Mr Beast, who is a famous youtuber and entertainer. What I thought was hard was probably when I had to do the t-shirt because it took the longest. What I thought was easy was probably when I was finished because all I needed to do now was remove the picture and put it on our art slide. What I think I could do better next time is to make sure that there isn’t any shapes touching each other because when I finished I saw a shape touching another shape which was not supposed to happen. Who/what would you make?

No comments:

Post a Comment