Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2020

Where Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths Comes Alive (Wonder Project)

 Week 2 this term at Paihia School in Te Ngahere we did the Wonder Project. The Wonder Project was lead by two guys named Troy and Gustavo. We were learning  Newton's laws of motion and how to make, modify and use a rocket. The day before that we all got into groups of 5 or 4. When Troy and Gustavo finished introducing themself we all made a copy of the progress chart and we also made a copy of the wonder project slideshow so that we can show our work. What I thought was frustrating was probably picking a job to do cause I didn’t know what I wanted to be but eventually I picked one. What I thought was easy was  when we had to do the progress chart because all we needed to do was come up with our group name, write who’s in our group and write who is leading the wonder project. What job would you pick if you were doing this?

No comments:

Post a Comment