Pages

Friday, August 7, 2020

What I learnt about rockets from my panui

On Monday at Paihia School in Te Ngahere we learnt some panui about rockets. We used T-Shape to learn and tell what variables the people in the book changed, what the design process was and more. What I thought was hard was probably when I had to explain Newton's laws of motion because I just didn't understand and I had trouble trying to explain the relevance of Newton's law of motion. What I thought was easy was probably when I had to tell what variables they changed because in the story they basically just tell you what they changed. What I think I could do better next time is to make sure that I understand so I can get my work done faster. Would you be able to understand Newton’s law of motion if you did our Panui?

No comments:

Post a Comment