Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Coastal Seas Life Cycle

 In Te Ngahere we have been learning about what sea animals  do and how they live. We watched one episode of a show called Our Planet and wrote all the facts we could on a doc. We then made a DLO that we wrote our facts on it but we had to put the facts in different categories for example we would put all the seaweed facts on one slide and put the shark facts on a different slide. What I thought was hard was when I had to write down the facts because i’m deaf so it was hard to hear what the person was saying but I managed to write some decent amount of facts down. What I think I could do better next time is try to pay attention more to what he was saying so that I could get more facts so that my DLO could’ve at least be more interesting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment