Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Road trip to Auckland

On the 22nd of September, my family and I  went on a road trip to Auckland because my older brother is graduating from The University of Auckland. In university my brother studied a Bachelor of music majoring in composition. The graduation is going to be happening on the 24th of September 2019 at 7pm. First, we  packed our belongings and filled our truck boot. Then off we went, from Waitangi to Auckland. It took about 3-4 hours and I slept through the whole ride except for when we stopped in Wellsford for some food. While my parents were still eating, my other siblings and I went to play games in the arcade. The games we played were racing and shooting games. After awhile we went back on our trip to Auckland. We arrived in Auckland after an hours drive and were greeted by my brother. As we were on the road trip I felt so excited because I would get to see my brother for the first time for ages and to be in Auckland again. I am proud because my brother is gonna be one of the first people to graduate in my immediate family and not many people in my family have a degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment