Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2021

The Guide To Create A Food Web

 In Te Ngahere we have been learning about food webs. Food webs show you how the energy goes from one organism to the other organism. We had to make a food web on a google drawing. First we had to gather information about what the animals eat. Then we added arrows and we changed the color of the arrows to show what animals eat what food. We put the small food in the middle first then we put the native animals and trees in. After that we then compared the differences between my food web and the teachers food web. We had to write at least 3 differences and I noticed that some of my arrows are not pointing at the right image. There were also supposed to be more arrows. I also noticed that the teachers arrows were different colors while mine were just one color. What I thought was easy was when I had to find differences between mine and the teachers one because I all I needed to do was find the differences and write them down. What I thought was hard was when I had to search for information about each animal because some websites had different information than others so it was hard to find out if it was true or not. I learnt that some animals like the kereru eat a lot more than others and that others only eat on like the kiwi.Have you created a food web before?

No comments:

Post a Comment