Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2021

Tsunami Friday

 On Friday last week we had a tsunami drill. At First I ignored the tsunami warning on the news like it was a normal day but then my dad came over and told me that there was a tsunami. I then became terrified because of what I had seen in movies. We packed our things and drove up to the golf course on the hill. I was still scared because I had never witnessed a tsunami before. We met up with my dad’s workers and friends. We sat there talking and waiting for it to be over until we eventually went to eat at the golf club. At this point I started to calm down because it wasn’t like what I thought was gonna happen. After a while we finished and went back to our car and sat there until we were told that we could go. I was trying to sleep until someone told me that we could go home. I was relieved because I was just about to fall asleep and I was very bored. I woke up my dad and we went home. Where were you when it happened?


No comments:

Post a Comment