Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2021

The Hardest Task I’ve Done So Far

 In Te Ngahere we have been doing taskmaster and collaborating in our learning groups. For taskmaster we had to copy the teachers drawing. The drawing had five colors on it. One of us had to to be the drawer and two of us had to be runners. The runners would go outside, one at a time then look at the drawing and specifically tell the drawer what they need to draw.


My group did two attempts but unfortunately I wasn’t here for the first attempt. For the second attempt I was one of the runners but I wasn’t specifically describing the drawing that well. What I thought did not go well was when I was constantly repeating myself, yelling at the drawer as the time was getting closer to zero, making me more anxious and frustrated. What I thought went well was that we were paying attention to small details, for example what line to draw it on and what color it was but there were times where we did not check it properly. 


 The things I found challenging was when the drawer would ask us something that I did not check so I would have to check again. Our drawing had each thing in the right place but It still wasn’t as accurate as the teachers drawing and we also didn’t have that much time so we didn’t get to draw everything else. I learnt that working and collaborating helps us learn from each other.


1st attempt: 2nd attempt:

No comments:

Post a Comment