Pages

Monday, May 10, 2021

The Test That Made Me Feel Dumb

 In Te Ngahere we had a reading test that was about following directions. The teacher gave us a paper that had instructions on it. You had to read and do what the instruction says. I think the teacher was teaching us how to read things carefully and how to follow directions properly. The test was only 4 minutes long and there were twenty-three instructions but technically it was only three instructions. The first instruction was that you had to read everything carefully before doing anything but we all didn’t actually read everything carefully. The 23rd instruction said that we had to do only sentences one and two the flip the paper over and draw quietly while waiting for the other students did which none of us did. When I realised that I didn’t follow the instructions properly I felt pretty dumb. What I think I could do better the next time is to actually read everything properly so that I won’t make the same mistakes in the future. How well can you read things carefully?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zane it’s Gail from your class. I liked reading your post because you added what you think you could do better next time. I wasn’t here when our class did this test but it seems like a lot of fun and I hope i’m here next time.
    Do you think you would pass if you did another challenge similar to this?

    ReplyDelete