Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2021

Our Extraordinary Technology

 On Tuesday the year seven and eights went to technology at Moerewa School. The year sevens did cooking while the year eights did woodcrafting and I had to craft since I was a year eight. The teachers names were Mr E who was teaching woodcrafting and Whaea Dot who was teaching cooking. Mr E first explained the rules in his class then we took a test about the rules. He showed us how the tool works then we played around with the tools until morning teas. After morning tea we got a block of wood to make the Waka and drew an oval shape for the waka by measuring. Then we drilled a hole in the oval and cut it out but unfortunately I never got to the cutting part. What I thought was hard was when I had to measure it because sometimes the measurements were incorrect and then you had to rub it out then do it again till it was perfect since close enough is not good enough which was kinda annoying. What I think I could do better next time is maybe pay more attention so that I can get my work done faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment