Pages

Friday, May 14, 2021

What is the author describing?

 In Te Ngahere for reading we have been learning how to understand what we read when the meaning is not clear or stated correctly in a text. We had to make a copy of a doc that had a short poem on it describing something but it didn’t tell us what it was so we had to guess it and the poem would get longer and longer making it harder for us. We had to type what we thought it was and then type why we thought that. We did two poems. The first one was describing something that cut grass and the second one was describing something in the sky. I think I did well doing the first part of the second poem because it just described something that could fly so I would have to say something that flies but the second part of the poem got me stuck but that was because I was daydreaming and not focusing on the poem. What I think I could do better next time is maybe focus more on what the author is trying to describe instead of just daydreaming



No comments:

Post a Comment