Pages

Friday, June 25, 2021

The Extraordinary Science Roadshow


 On Monday we went to the Bay of Islands College Science Roadshow to learn about science and to get some ideas for our science fair. We learnt about the different types of gases like oxygen, carbon dioxide, hydrogen and more. We also learnt that 21% of the air around us is oxygen, 1% of the air is hydrogen, etc and that 78% of the air is nitrogen. After all of that we went to check out the exhibit. My favourite exhibit was the one where you had to jump and stick the thing on the pole because it was fun to do and I got to see how high I could jump. What I learnt about fair testing was that you only change one variable. I think I might use it in the future for our science fair to change and modify. Have you done a science fair before?

No comments:

Post a Comment